If you own a vehicle then insurance is something you will have to think about. It is not law to have vehicle insurance but it would certainly protect you against potential losses. Let us assist you in finding the most suitable cover to meet your needs and budget.
Home insurance is vital as potential losses caused by theft or accidental damage are very high. Homes are most likely our most valuable asset and therefore it is worth getting the right insurance to ensure that it stays that way. You can insure the contents of your home and/or the building. We can help you in finding the most suitable cover to meet your needs and budget.
Questions to ask when considering home contents insurance:
1. What does public liability mean?
2. Explain what average means.
3. When should I specify any valuable items under my insurance cover?
4. Do I need to take an inventory of all the contents in my home?
5. Does my cover include theft, weather-related claims, when visitors damage goods and other household accidents?
6. If I move house, will the content be covered when transported from the one home to the other?